Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recon Armor

Go down 
+2
bluerage12
Link
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:41 pm

I just found a new way to get Recon YAY THANKS BUNGIE PODCAST
A lot of the old ways dont work anymore but they did once Just ADD me on XBL i almost have 100 friends Sad i have 95 or 96 friends so add my GT is: Evan Halo Beta
so...... bluerage12 hows it goin with the Xbox thingy i shall now annoy you with RECON ARMOR XD srry Blurage i just have to Smile
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:44 pm

i will only help people on my friends list get it.Not my friends friends so dont try to add my friends to contact me.....
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:30 am

how do you get it?!?!?!?
if there is an easy way then almost every one will already have it.

and it si my fricken DREAM to have recon armore
Sad ima go kill my self now

(btw ill get my xbox when its my bday (may 11) k?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
MXScooter

MXScooter

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:49 am

K i added you, could u just tell me how in a message plz? thx
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:58 pm

k
DAMN MICROSOFT UPDATE WONT LET ME RECOVER MY GAMERTAG i wont be on for a while or if i get my GT back today
Sad i was hacked
Back to top Go down
MXScooter

MXScooter

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:44 pm

i was wondering why my request was denied...

could you tell me how in a PM and i promise i'll be your friend
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:29 pm

danget could you just send me a friken privet message telling me how to do it plz!!!
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:04 am

WTF i was HACKED WTF ALL MY 100 FRIENDS ARE GONE WTF ALL MY HALO # MAPS AND PICS AND NO NOT MY FILE SHARE
Back to top Go down
MXScooter

MXScooter

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:42 am

*sends you another friend request* i'm sorry about that... Sad

but could you plz tell me how to get recon armor? or at least what bungie podcast it's in?
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:10 pm

cmon friggen send me a privet mssg of how to friggen get it i wont leak it i promise.
Back to top Go down
sling

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:58 pm

I re-added you. Sorry to hear bout your GT. Microshit has really gotta do something about making Gamertags more secure. So many people get hacked. Some kid at my school had his moms credit card on his GT and he got hacked and the kid screwed his mom over like 300 bucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxnation.net
NuBZiLLa

Number of posts : 18

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:41 am

damn that sucks. i was gonna add u Sad

and whats so great about recon armor? i've heard about it but i dont know whats so good about it.
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:28 am

NuBZiLLa wrote:
damn that sucks. i was gonna add u Sad

and whats so great about recon armor? i've heard about it but i dont know whats so good about it.

ita armore that you can only get if you work for bungie or if bungie gives it to you for doin somthing cool like winning a compotition or making a youtube vedio that gets 2 million views or somthing.(there is also a chest plate that looks like recon but it makes your helmet catch on fire)

that and it looks pimp lol!

its my friggen dream to have recon armore (that and to be in project mod)
also champ i wanna talk to you aboute the film you were talkin boute makking i would RELLY like to help my b day is in 3-2 weeks so tell me if ill be able to be in it or if you will start filming before then.

if there is a ton of views like you said there possibly could be recon armor
Back to top Go down
MXScooter

MXScooter

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:12 pm

Okay, so i met with Link online, and asked if he could tell me how to get armor. He sent me a message with a video in his file share called "Recon Glitch" I watched the movie and saw it was just a couple minutes' worth of footage of some guy (it wasn't even Link's gamer tag [Evan Halo Beta]) running around in recon armor getting owned. I gave him my "WTF?" reaction, and asked if he could actually tell me how i could get recon. He said that he couldn't tell me how, so i got angry at him, and said "So you lied to everyone at project mod, just to get some friends?" then he sends me this message:

Quote :

OKAY SO YOU MAKE CANVAS OUT OF ALL THE MAPS LEAVING SAND TRAP LAST AND THEN YOU GO INTO SAND TRAP AND WRITE RECON AND SAVE IT AS CANVAS

Sounds rather full of ****, no? Well i told him my opinion of this and he proceded to freak out, "text-screaming" 'I GOT IT OFF A PODCAST!' and calling me a n00b, and deleting me from his friends list. I tried to reach him but got not reply.

My conclusion: Link is just an immature little [badword] who tricked us just so he could get some more friends.
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:38 am

lol.. it was a joke from the beginning, he probably heard someone making fun of someone who would believe that and took what was supposed to be a sarcastic comment seriously.. xP

but, i dont think he was trying to trick us for friends.. lol
Back to top Go down
https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com
bluerage12

bluerage12

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:52 am

lol i knew it
Back to top Go down
sling

Number of posts : 48

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:49 am

It was pretty suspicious specially since he got it from a bungie podcast??That made it even more obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxnation.net
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm

sling wrote:
It was pretty suspicious specially since he got it from a bungie podcast??That made it even more obvious.

like i said, i imagine they did say it, but it went more like this :

Quote :

interviewer: so im sure you get tons of requests for the recon helmet, what do you say to things like that?
bungie employee: we just tell them to do this (glitch)

or something like that, im sure it was said as a joke and not meant to be taken literally xP
Back to top Go down
https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com
bluerage12

bluerage12

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:04 am

lol thats funny.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Look im am now Closing this. not HELPING ANYONE ELSE cause MXScooter
wouldnt let me tell him the rest.
he didnt believe me from the beginning so....
HE WOULDNT LET ME TELL HIM ANYTHING ELSE BY THE WAY
ITS A MOD.
ITS UNLEAKED AND NO ONE ELSE IS SEEING IT OMG.
AND IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THE MOD FROM Bungie. AND NO ONE IS SEEING IT BUT ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................................
srry blurage12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recon Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Armor   Recon Armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recon Armor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Randomness :: Spam-
Jump to: