Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Mass Efect Glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CAW4

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Possible Mass Efect Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Possible Mass Efect Glitch   Possible Mass Efect Glitch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:20 pm

When going into an elevator, have Shepard with his weapon out. When the elevator starts to go up, Sheaperd will either put his weapon away a face the direction your currently facing, rather than the exit, or he will keep his weapon out, and you'll still be able to turn him (he won't move or fire, though), and when you get out of the elevator, your squad will immeadiately take their weapons out
Back to top Go down
NuBZiLLa

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mass Efect Glitch   Possible Mass Efect Glitch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:36 am

i've done that quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
CAW4

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mass Efect Glitch   Possible Mass Efect Glitch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:51 pm

I'm just wondering if it counts as a glitch
Back to top Go down
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mass Efect Glitch   Possible Mass Efect Glitch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:23 pm

CAW4 wrote:
When going into an elevator, have Shepard with his weapon out. When the elevator starts to go up, Sheaperd will either put his weapon away a face the direction your currently facing, rather than the exit, or he will keep his weapon out, and you'll still be able to turn him (he won't move or fire, though), and when you get out of the elevator, your squad will immeadiately take their weapons out
I did the same exact thing. It's funny when you get wrex on the elevator, because you can aim the gun threw him Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ProjectModGaming.com
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mass Efect Glitch   Possible Mass Efect Glitch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:41 am

cant wait till i get my friggen xbox

also my friend is gonna give me his old laptop so thats good
to.ill finally have an computer at my house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mass Efect Glitch   Possible Mass Efect Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Mass Efect Glitch
Page 1 of 1