Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I Get Cod4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FTF AOTS

FTF AOTS

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Should I Get Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Should I Get Cod4   Should I Get Cod4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:31 pm

Well champ and twiggy said i should get call of duty4 and they said it was a very good game and i just wanted to see what the other members thought about it!
p.s if everybody thinks i should get a different game then tell me!
Back to top Go down
GearsOfWarGlitcher

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Should I Get Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I Get Cod4   Should I Get Cod4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:59 am

FTF AOTS wrote:
Well champ and twiggy said i should get call of duty4 and they said it was a very good game and i just wanted to see what the other members thought about it!
p.s if everybody thinks i should get a different game then tell me!

Get ity... why dont u not have it noob? lol
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Should I Get Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I Get Cod4   Should I Get Cod4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:58 pm

me i only play halo wether its halo 1 2 or 3 youell never see me on any thing else...ever....but ive seen it and it look s pretty cool i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Should I Get Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I Get Cod4   Should I Get Cod4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:00 pm

FTF did get cod4, just for a little update. The game is extremely fun, and in my opinion is truely next gen compared to halo 3....Call of duty has one of the best campaign sequences in a game, i've EVER seen. The ending is truely remarkable, and it makes halo spread a tear...The graphics are amazing too. The men on your side interact with objects, and hide against things, and you truely feel like your there. In halo the marines look like crappy xbox ports, and they have the dumbest AI I've ever seen. The good thing halo does is flashy effecs, and theater mode. Pass on Cod4 Please geek
Back to top Go down
http://ProjectModGaming.com
Sponsored content

Should I Get Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I Get Cod4   Should I Get Cod4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I Get Cod4
Page 1 of 1