Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application entry for Bunhead_17

Go down 
+2
JBuRRkE
Bunhead_17
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Application entry for Bunhead_17 Empty
PostSubject: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Name: Chris Todd
Where do you live?: Texas
Your favorite game style: FPS -or- MMORPG
Why you want to be in PMS: To help anyway I can in my favorite clan. I am also in desperate need of a devoted group of people to assist me in looking for more glitches/bugs/easter eggs/ and anyting else hidden in game code. I am unable to find anyone to help me, so I have deicided to help someone else in thier search.
What could you do for PMS:I am very experienced and dedicated to all types of video games, I can and will do anything possible to help your clan. I have devoted a great portion of my life to finding all types of hidden words or pictures in programs including movies, video games, and music(mostly subliminal). I am constantly looking for "Easter Eggs" and all hidden things game developers include in thier games. In my constant searches on Youtube for new eggs, your websites videos are the only ones that are any good. This clan alone has been the first to find half of the known eggs in Halo 3 and I respect you all for that. I am willing to put my knowledge and skill to work for the benefit of the project.
Other types of experience: I have aquired a great knowledge and skill for Role Playing and First Person Shooters from years of play. Also, UNCOUNTABLE HOURS of first person experience researching types of subliminal messaging,and equally as many hours in researching Easter eggs in a large amount of video game titles. especially all halo titles.
Any other important things: I am a talented future concept artist and am currently studying at home in anime/manga type cartooning. I am homeschooled at this point and will be available at all hours. I will be able to do any types of drawings if you ever have the need
I also own a capture card and experiement with editing.
I have a DSL connection that doesnt have any lagging or connecting issues on Xbox Live.
I will begin posting immidiately to get my post count up, I realise my count is currently at 0 from just joining.
I have been watching your videos for a while and actually commented two of them today on Youtube.

Ways of contact:Cell phone *will include my number if I am accepted*
AIM- magneticknives17 Email- loofa1717@aol.com TeamSpeak and Xbox Live- Bunhead17 Hotmail/Msn Bunhead_17@hotmail.com

Last edited by Bunhead_17 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:14 am

very, very nice and full application.. will be talking to other members about yah

interesting how many people are studying the same career as i am.. i would love to see some of your art?

also, if you dont have msn you'll need to get it.. all of our members currently have it, so let me know when yah get it
Back to top Go down
https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:28 am

I took te application seriously, sorry for making you read that much.

My avatar is something ive drawn, but i can send you some more.
Maybe i can see some of your artwork aswell.

Msn = Bunhead_17@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:52 am

hey thats some cool drawings thing you could do a few master chief pictures? and it looks like you did put alot of time into your app. If my opinun matters i think you have a pretty good chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:35 am

Ill see what i can do for you :santa:, and thanks.
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:39 pm

nice man, you have any photoshop experience?
kinda lookin for some gfxers in the group Razz
Back to top Go down
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:41 pm

Do you have a capture card?
Do you edit?
Back to top Go down
http://ProjectModGaming.com
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:35 pm

ProjectModChamp wrote:
Do you edit?
you know im thinkin bout getting a capture card....
Back to top Go down
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:50 pm

bluerage12 wrote:
ProjectModChamp wrote:
Do you edit?
you know im thinkin bout getting a capture card....
I'm asking because I didn't see that anywhere on his application
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:59 am

I have experiemented with editing some, and im getting a capture card very soon.
Ive got quite a bit of material from glitching and such on my 360 harddrive already, i just have to upload it.

I wasnt really sure if it was a requirement to have a capture card or not.
But I could definately help out with some of your videos.

Me and a friend did the seirra 117 easter egg yesterday where you have to break the level boundary like in your video on youtube. But if you continue past the "caveman" with a 360 on a local connection with two players there are areas in the background in which you can see each others screens and it gets really weird looking.
Then we found a large crater/cave thing where all the rocks on the walls looked very strange, We found literally hundreds of faces in the formations, and there was a large lower case f on the wall.
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:59 am

Bunhead_17 wrote:
I have experiemented with editing some, and im getting a capture card very soon.
Ive got quite a bit of material from glitching and such on my 360 harddrive already, i just have to upload it.

I wasnt really sure if it was a requirement to have a capture card or not.
But I could definately help out with some of your videos.

Me and a friend did the seirra 117 easter egg yesterday where you have to break the level boundary like in your video on youtube. But if you continue past the "caveman" with a 360 on a local connection with two players there are areas in the background in which you can see each others screens and it gets really weird looking.
Then we found a large crater/cave thing where all the rocks on the walls looked very strange, We found literally hundreds of faces in the formations, and there was a large lower case f on the wall.
i dont think its a requirement but it would help...i guess

Last edited by bluerage12 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:52 am

I have been reviewing a few of the other denied applications recently while i wait on mine to be evaluated.
I feel as though i need to do everything posibly to get my application accepted, this clan is much a responsibility to me as it is fun. If I am rejected I want to know i did everything i could, so I have decided to try and send you a glitch I have found myself.
I feel bad to say this but I have not yet purchased my capture card, (it will be this week) but I dont want to risk it being too late. Im going to video it on my cell phone (Motorola Q) and edit it a bit, then put it on YouTube for your convienence.

I have two glitches I put on my fileshare on Xbox Live if you want to see one of those in better quality, i cant promise this cell phone video will be Legible but the area i am in during this glitch will not allow me to take screenshots and or video.

About the videos on my fileshare- I am not completley posotive that i am the first one to find these two glitches, but i have never seen a video anywhere like them on youtube. I got the idea origianlly from my own experience on the halo 3 maps and did not steal them.

My XBL name is bunhead17 *even though its on the application form*

Updated below

Last edited by Bunhead_17 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:30 am

Update!
I have filmed,edited, and posted my video onto youtube and it is processing at this point. completed processing and viewable by the link that follows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LuVT-dzCDo

You can also see this video and one more from the same map in better quality on my fileshare.
But theres no cool music on that Cool
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:10 am

Bunhead_17 wrote:
Update!
I have filmed,edited, and posted my video onto youtube and it is processing at this point. completed processing and viewable by the link that follows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LuVT-dzCDo

You can also see this video and one more from the same map in better quality on my fileshare.
But theres no cool music on that Cool
ill se it when i get home

Last edited by bluerage12 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:49 am

Thanks rage, lol
Back to top Go down
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:34 pm

pretty cool glitch...Now just to let you guys know we are updating the site soon! ok...and i'll send u a friend request bun head..just try using a program called "Sony vegas* Wink takes about 40minutes to master most of it Razz oh and santa. I need to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Alright ill get Vegas, I just used windows movie maker to edit it quickly for youtube.
Sorry again for quality, getting capture card this weekend.
Back to top Go down
CAW4

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:44 pm

ProjectModChamp wrote:
pretty cool glitch...Now just to let you guys know we are updating the site soon! ok...and i'll send u a friend request bun head..just try using a program called "Sony vegas* Wink takes about 40minutes to master most of it Razz oh and santa. I need to talk to you.

I saw an awesome machinima series that used sony vegas on youtube
Look up 'How Not To Play Hitman'
afro
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:45 am

nice, vegas is good.
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:47 am

i got the trial its pretty awsome
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:47 pm

I wonder what is to come of bunhead
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:24 pm

?????
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:16 am

im gonna be honest, you wont get a response to quickly..
i've been for the most part unactive (like i said) and as far as i can tell they arent needing any immediate help..

i think everyones mad at me >_<
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:54 am

yea its alright jb.
ive been doing everything i can to be accepted and if im not, then it obviously wasnt enough.
Its not your fault. Noones fault but my own.
and it really doesnt bother me how long my responses take, ive got plenty of time..
You have alot of applications to sort through and thats understandable for such a good clan.
It would be very selfish of me to ask you to hurry in any way.
You have this huge website, all of these big hit videos on youtube, and all of these applications to sort through. with only a handfull of people, i think your doing an amazing job.
Not to mention everyday life
gotta go to work/school and remember to eat sometimes lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:38 pm

Well things are going a bit faster than what i originally thought.
I just got my capture card and new computer.
I just got finished setting my coimputer up actually, im about to start messing with my capture card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application entry for Bunhead_17   Application entry for Bunhead_17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application entry for Bunhead_17
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next