Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?

Go down 
+2
bluerage12
Bunhead_17
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-24

What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Empty
PostSubject: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:22 pm

I myself really like the sierra117 OTM/Monkey
If you havent seen it definately check it out on youtube.
They pulled the glitch off like pros, first try as always..
And yesit is definately possible, i did it with a friend yesterday and the monkey looks just as weird in person as it does on video pirat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsz7MJlZRpE

Last edited by Bunhead_17 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:48 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:59 pm

nice thread XD

kind of funny that your favorite video only has 4k views haha

anyways, what do you mean favorite? editing wise, or glitch wise?

editing - 1000 subscribers.. i love that video
>link<

glitching, i dunno.. i think it would have to be.. uhh, [im a dirty, dirty cusser!].. >_>
cod4 jumping videos, those are pretty sweet Oo (talk about perfection, eh? XD)
>link<
>link<
Back to top Go down
https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:43 am

It is perfection, you did the triple jump without even flinching,
Im surprised you havent done it by yourself lol.
The Project just makes everything look completely effortless, thats one reason why your videos stand out so well.

Have you ever gone past the monkey into the nothingness?
I did it today again, and there is a spot where you just walk on air.
I was connected with my friend on local connection again, same 360 and television, him as second player (arbie)
And we both went out there into nothingness, but you could still see the map... We were floating.
And he suddenly died, and i took control of his screen, and he was inside of me i guess.
Wherever i went or looked, he did the same, only he was invisable.
And his feet were striaght up in the air kicking! It was the weirdest thing ever.
I had to go back into the nothingness and find him, and shoot him before he could move on his own again.

Last edited by Bunhead_17 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:14 am

I forgot the entire reason of my last post lol, I was going to say glitch wise, or easter egg finding maybe.
But i suppose any vid by The Project( as I call this website) will work.

I just think your glitch videos are so unique because noone else has found them.. If you ever do a glitch someone has found, you do it twice as fast, and make it look easy, That makes the video shorter and to the point. Plus you have great music.. Clocks was the PERFECT, let me repeat PERFECT song for the blimp. I made a video of me doing it for my fileshare and named it "The Bundenburg" (lol)

Anyway..
I often sit and look around on walls for any sort of a face, or a letter.. you know, anything out of the ordinairy. So far Ive come up with some interesting stuff..I also realise that im only 16, and that means im judged as an ignorant teenager with A.D.D. That really isnt true in my case. Drawing has given me alot of patience. One picture usually takes 2-4 hours if im not just quick sketching it. Depending on what size, coloring, inking/ etc. I think were on the same page here Burkk pirat

*Back to subject"I dont mind walking around looking at walls for hours and hours if its possible I may find an easter egg or even a small word or anything.
I would give the credit to The Project too, I probably wouldnt have found it without your glitch anyway.
Thats why I think I can benefit the project a little more than alot of other people lacking patience, and just plain passion for Easter Eggs and games in general.
I just know one day, with my help or without (who knows)
The Project is going to uncover the greatest Easter Egg and/or glitch, anyone has ever seen and that will be the best video of halo 3 ever recorded. Then you will get the credit you have earned and derserve.
Sorry I got a bit off subject there.
But all videos from The Project own no matter which is the most viewed in my opinion.

Sleep And then Bungie will congratulate us all, and give The Projects Members all Recon armor! Sleep

Sorry, i started dreaming a little when the text turned yellow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:56 am

You know the blimp is probably one of my favorite videos, because I just put some good effort into it Surprised I got the idea of using another found vehicle like the dumpster, I added a blur effect, and tryed to sync the clips in the vid. Now the other film clips just turned out for the best;P
as for recon...We'll see....I'm gonna leak this information out though. I made a song with a good friend rodelo, and it's pretty much done. I just need to make the music video, so I'm gonna need all the help I can get Wink and this is in halo. I'm hoping it'll be our first 1million viewed hit....

lol hopefully it'll beat the mario easter egg video Razz

edit: oh, and bunhead say ProjectMod. cuzz man I'm so used to people calling me Project, and champ it's confusing Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://ProjectModGaming.com
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:46 am

Bunhead_17 wrote:
I forgot the entire reason of my last post lol, I was going to say glitch wise, or easter egg finding maybe.
But i suppose any vid by The Project( as I call this website) will work.

I just think your glitch videos are so unique because noone else has found them.. If you ever do a glitch someone has found, you do it twice as fast, and make it look easy, That makes the video shorter and to the point. Plus you have great music.. Clocks was the PERFECT, let me repeat PERFECT song for the blimp. I made a video of me doing it for my fileshare and named it "The Bundenburg" (lol)

Anyway..
I often sit and look around on walls for any sort of a face, or a letter.. you know, anything out of the ordinairy. So far Ive come up with some interesting stuff..I also realise that im only 16, and that means im judged as an ignorant teenager with A.D.D. That really isnt true in my case. Drawing has given me alot of patience. One picture usually takes 2-4 hours if im not just quick sketching it. Depending on what size, coloring, inking/ etc. I think were on the same page here Burkk pirat

*Back to subject"I dont mind walking around looking at walls for hours and hours if its possible I may find an easter egg or even a small word or anything.
I would give the credit to The Project too, I probably wouldnt have found it without your glitch anyway.
Thats why I think I can benefit the project a little more than alot of other people lacking patience, and just plain passion for Easter Eggs and games in general.
I just know one day, with my help or without (who knows)
The Project is going to uncover the greatest Easter Egg and/or glitch, anyone has ever seen and that will be the best video of halo 3 ever recorded. Then you will get the credit you have earned and derserve.
Sorry I got a bit off subject there.
But all videos from The Project own no matter which is the most viewed in my opinion.

Sleep And then Bungie will congratulate us all, and give The Projects Members all Recon armor! Sleep

Sorry, i started dreaming a little when the text turned yellow Very Happy
ive been dreaming bout recon armor latly too.it would be awsome to actually get it. and by the way i have a.d.d to wht a quincidentce!! send mr a friend request on live when i get my xbox back ill be glad to play some games wit you.and projectmodchamp i would RELLY like to help you this time serously.
Back to top Go down
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:14 pm

lol. I'm trying to get in contact with my ol buddy digitlaph33r *Jon* on some filming tips for the music video. I have most of it layed out, but having some helpfull advice from experienced people wouldn't hurt either Razz ya santa, get ur xbox quick, cuzz filming could be possibly next week or so
Back to top Go down
MXScooter

MXScooter

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:06 pm

omg champ, u are buddies with digitalph33r? his vids r [cuss]ing awesome.
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm

omg i didnt u new digital
doesent he have recon?
and ill try to get my box back dis week i relly want to make a diffrence and actually help you know(even though i am working on somthing big)
Back to top Go down
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:44 pm

MXScooter wrote:
omg champ, u are buddies with digitalph33r? his vids r [cuss]ing awesome.
lmao bruh, I had a podcast with him
Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atIo-tRE_nc
*there's the podcast*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcD_DZ6TQfc
*pause the video at 4:00 you should see his gamertag well new one Razz *
Back to top Go down
GearsOfWarGlitcher

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:49 pm

I love the vid with project's mom in it , jk Very Happy

i love all of them, eve the new one witht he faces for r6v2 lol
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:22 am

XDXD

lmfao
Back to top Go down
https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:05 am

The blimp like i said was perfect, I can tell you spent hours and hours on that video.
And im getting all new gear this month to aid me in actual video editing.
Im getting my capture card today, and sometime this month a new computer to speed things up a bit.
Im working on vegas right now, i wanna get fimiliar with the interface and such.

I can finally get on XBL now, its been 3 days! No
I just got my entire room moved over in my house lol.
Ive got the connection, the tv, and the xbox ready finally. Razz

Sorry about calling it The Project.
I was calling the entire website, not just you.
But ill stop Very Happy

I cant wait to see that video.
Ill do everything i possibly can to get the word out when its released.
It WILL get a million views cheers
Back to top Go down
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:28 am

Bunhead_17 wrote:
The blimp like i said was perfect, I can tell you spent hours and hours on that video.
And im getting all new gear this month to aid me in actual video editing.
Im getting my capture card today, and sometime this month a new computer to speed things up a bit.
Im working on vegas right now, i wanna get fimiliar with the interface and such.

I can finally get on XBL now, its been 3 days! No
I just got my entire room moved over in my house lol.
Ive got the connection, the tv, and the xbox ready finally. Razz

Sorry about calling it The Project.
I was calling the entire website, not just you.
But ill stop Very Happy

I cant wait to see that video.
Ill do everything i possibly can to get the word out when its released.
It WILL get a million views cheers

lol the video took me about 30-40 minutes. add about 10minutes from recording, and rendering, so ya 1 hour is pretty close to the estimated time. Razz Oh and I sent you a friend request bunhead.
Back to top Go down
Bunhead_17

Bunhead_17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:46 am

Alright I got it pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?   What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is everyones favorite Project Mod Studios Video?
Page 1 of 1