Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a camera man [READ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaymee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Looking for a camera man [READ] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a camera man [READ]   Looking for a camera man [READ] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:02 am

Hi there, Im Jaymee from *advertisment*

I'm looking for a camera man to record and perhaps edit an upcoming machinima which I'm hoping to start soon.

Our previous camera man had dropped out before we had made finalizations.

If you want info, just contact me on MSN;

Jaymee@slayerproductions.org

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Looking for a camera man [READ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a camera man [READ]   Looking for a camera man [READ] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:49 am

RULES wrote:

2. No site discussion of any kind. Do not post thread to talk about web sites of any kind. Exceptions being a link to what you’re talking about of course. Advertisement is also strictly forbidden.

6. Do not spam. Spam includes advertisements, posting same thing multiple times, posting messages not related to the thread it was posted in, posting large text or large spaces takes up a lot or thread space. If spam is not stopped, a temp ban can be placed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

• Why was my post deleted?

Posts that violate the rules are deleted, as well as in certain situations where a user may accidentally post a thread more than once. However posts may be deleted for any appropriate reason.

• What is being "banned", and how do I avoid it?

Being banned is having your access from the forums removed. To keep from being banned just follow the rules, and do not walk the fine line between following the rules and disregarding it.

• What is a moderator?

A moderator is a user with special permissions to perform certain administrative actions on the forums. These include deleting, editing, and locking posts as well as banning users. They are also a very good source for information.
WARNING #1
you broke 2 of the rules and as you no this can result in permenent ban from the site. other than that the only reason i think you joined this fourm is so you could advertise for YOUR site i dont even thonk you are goin to log again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm

Looking for a camera man [READ]
Page 1 of 1