legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Empty
PostSubject: legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12   legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:57 am

go to xbox live then get a friend in your party and start the mission arrivle on legendary let the story movie thing play...when it gets to the part right after the arbiter says "the brutes have our scent" sargent jhonsen says "then they must love the smell of testorine" but if you keep hitting A during the arbiter says "the brutes have our scent" sargent jhonsen will say somthing completly random than what he usully says.

Arrow legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Subscribebuttonia8ax0
6TH PERSON TO JOIN THE FOURMS

Last edited by on Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
GearsOfWarGlitcher

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12   legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:32 pm

bluerage12 wrote:
go to xbox live then get a friend in your party and start the mission arrivle on legendary let the story movie thing play...when it gets to the part right after the arbiter says "the brutes have our scent" sargent jhonsen says "then they must love the smell of testorine" but if you press A right after the arbiter says "the brutes have our scent" sargent jhonsen will say somthing completly random than what he usully says.
yea.. i was with :santa: when it did that. it was wierd =/ .. forgot wat he said though lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12   legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:30 pm

he was with me when i was making sure it worked so if you want some of the credit...

Arrow legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Subscribebuttonia8ax0
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12   legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 2:13 pm

cool, one thing though..
stop worrying so much about the credit.. pms is all about pleasing our fans, so we dont usually give "credit" to a specific person..

we glitch for the community, and thats it..

nice find though, i'll record it when i get home if you want me to?

legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Pmssmallsigcopyzw8
--------------------------------------
legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Pmsuserbaryc0
--------------------------------------
legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Subscribebuttonia8
Click to subscribe to our youtube!

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12   legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 2:17 pm

sure you dont relly have to ask me if you want to record it if i put somthing here that means i want it recorded.

Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12   legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:45 am

how did the recording turn out...if you did not get around to it then its ok...if it did not work then tell me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12   legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

legendary arrivle mission ester egg... by:B L U E R A G E12
Page 1 of 1