Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this wat being in a clan has come to?

Go down 
+2
MXScooter
GearsOfWarGlitcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GearsOfWarGlitcher

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Empty
PostSubject: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:21 am

Allitle bit ago i was playing with TFT AOTS and we were talking and having fun... so what does he deside to do?.. deleate me when were playing forge... so i told him if he does it again ill boot him.. so he does it 2 more times then i boot him... then he sends me a message that im not allowed in the clan any more and that im not on his freinds list any more and not to respond to the message... then i send him a message back saying that i was gonna invite him back and all i just did was boot him... then he messages me back that im blocked... so... WTF? is this really the people u guys have in the clan?
Am i still allowed in? and wtf did i do wrong? if im not allowed in then im never coming back and ill just say to TFT AOTS... dude wats ur prob? u... i ddidnt do shit for to not to get into the clan... well... wat ever if im not allowed in then ill just tell people not to play with TFT AOTS just because if u boot him ur not allowed in the clan any more so wat ever....
Back to top Go down
MXScooter

MXScooter

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:10 pm

wtf...?

don't leave, Syph!
Back to top Go down
GearsOfWarGlitcher

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:04 pm

MXScooter wrote:
wtf...?

don't leave, Syph!
i kinda think its bs i kick some one for somthing i told them not to do and im not llowed in the clan any more?
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:52 pm

ok i dont think it is relly that big of a deal...and besides the main people in the clan are projectmodchamp,jbburke and wildirshman so i dont think he will...or CAN do any thing at all p.s sorry aboute not being on latly...school sucks...plus i dont have a t.v for the box...my teachers are already mad at me again here a few instances where i ticked off mrs.jones (bitch)
-----------------------------------------------------
mrs.jones:...and thats how you use the pottery wheel any questions
me:whats a pottery whell again
mrs.jones:i just spent 30 minutes explaning this to you
me:explaning what
mrs.jones:the pottery wheel
me:what the heck is a pottery wheel
mrs.jones: Mad
-----------------------------------------------
mrs.jones:(my name)TAKE OFF THE HAT AND GIVE IT TO ME!!!
me:what hat
mrs.jones:the one on your head
me:oh....thats not a hat
mrs.jones:then what is it
me:a benie
mrs.jones:ok then give me your benie
me:what benie this is a hat
mrs.jones: Mad ''walks over to phone and calls officer shacklford"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
GearsOfWarGlitcher

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:09 pm

bluerage12 wrote:
ok i dont think it is relly that big of a deal...and besides the main people in the clan are projectmodchamp,jbburke and wildirshman so i dont think he will...or CAN do any thing at all p.s sorry aboute not being on latly...school sucks...plus i dont have a t.v for the box...my teachers are already mad at me again here a few instances where i ticked off mrs.jones (bitch)
-----------------------------------------------------
mrs.jones:...and thats how you use the pottery wheel any questions
me:whats a pottery whell again
mrs.jones:i just spent 30 minutes explaning this to you
me:explaning what
mrs.jones:the pottery wheel
me:what the heck is a pottery wheel
mrs.jones: Mad
-----------------------------------------------
mrs.jones:(my name)TAKE OFF THE HAT AND GIVE IT TO ME!!!
me:what hat
mrs.jones:the one on your head
me:oh....thats not a hat
mrs.jones:then what is it
me:a benie
mrs.jones:ok then give me your benie
me:what benie this is a hat
mrs.jones: Mad ''walks over to phone and calls officer shacklford"
wow...
Back to top Go down
FTF AOTS

FTF AOTS

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:44 am

lol
Back to top Go down
GearsOfWarGlitcher

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:34 pm

FTF AOTS wrote:
lol
is that all u an say because u know im right? wow... grow up u loser
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:38 pm

mybe hes laghing at what i said
Back to top Go down
WildIrishman

WildIrishman

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:08 pm

ahahahahah that was actully funny ohhh gooddd made me lol out loud
but yeah like blue rage said he technically dosent have the power to do that
and i wouldnt worry about it he is prolly just screwing around with you
we are serious at times but we joke a lot so we dont go insane drunken
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:11 pm

serously gow losen up
(p.s mrs.jones puts babies in the kelm LOL)
Back to top Go down
GearsOfWarGlitcher

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:32 pm

bluerage12 wrote:
serously gow losen up
(p.s mrs.jones puts babies in the kelm LOL)
im sorry but it pisses me off that he said " Ur not allowed in the clan any more" because i kicked ihm

and i was supposed to be in one of ur vids and he just sent me a message " After the shit u pulled, no" .. i meen seriously.. is this dude sycho or somthing? =/ and even today on one of ur vids.. i psoted hey great vids as usuall and i think he negatived it...
Back to top Go down
FTF AOTS

FTF AOTS

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:46 pm

first of all i sent all my friends the message about the movie u werent going to be in it because i already have the people for it and ur not a good actor. so just being a wine bag and drop this!
Back to top Go down
GearsOfWarGlitcher

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:53 pm

FTF AOTS wrote:
first of all i sent all my friends the message about the movie u werent going to be in it because i already have the people for it and ur not a good actor. so just being a wine bag and drop this!
lol im just mad because ur crying over that i kciked u
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:49 pm

We dont need to start any thing soursly both of you drop it and jbburke should delete the post so none of this ever happend.
Back to top Go down
FTF AOTS

FTF AOTS

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:06 pm

and do u no y i said lol because u put my name as tft aots smart one
Back to top Go down
MXScooter

MXScooter

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:13 pm

okay, break it up...
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:28 am

wow, this is rediculous..

gowglitch you should have been smarter then to take him seriously, he is nothing but a member in this clan and really has nothing to do with the final say of whether anyone gets in.. his word counts, but in the end its up to champ and i.. also, dont assume that because of this we are a bad clan or anything.. people have theyr off and on days, and when someone cuts up i'm the first to set theyr ass in line.. (believe me, after reading this ftf is gonna have a nice hard talking to)

as for what i have to say to ftf.. well, maybe that should stay private.. there are rules here

gow glitch, i'll apologize myself for whatever happened.. like i said dont judge us as a whole for dumb mistakes like this.. ftf will be apologizing to you as well, so when its all done please just forgive and forget..
Back to top Go down
https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com
FTF AOTS

FTF AOTS

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:32 am

gow im sry for being stupid and deleting your warthog in forge hopefully u can forgive me.
Back to top Go down
GearsOfWarGlitcher

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:55 am

FTF AOTS wrote:
gow im sry for being stupid and deleting your warthog in forge hopefully u can forgive me.
i guess i can... even though it was a banshee!! lol
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:20 pm

good boys.. now lets party!

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:31 pm

thats why i like this clan its more like a frendly cuminity than it is a cuss every sentence/say mean things to every one/sexual assult kinda clan.thanks jbburke for breaking it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this wat being in a clan has come to?   Is this wat being in a clan has come to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this wat being in a clan has come to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Talk it up!!-
Jump to: