Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CAW4

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Name: Carl or Andrew
Where do you live?: Conneticut
Your favorite game style: FPS
Why you want to be in PMS: I saw some of the videos you guys have made, and hoped I could become a part of this
What could you do for PMS: I could be a body actor in any videos, and some of my friends and I search for glitches
Other types of experience: I will be taking digital art and animation next year
Any other important things: I know a lot of music for montages that not many people have heard, but most people like
Ways of contact: XBL-CAW4, PM (sorry I don't have AIM)
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:42 pm

cool but they like it when you post around a little just to show you will stay with them also the want to see somthing speacial boute you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
CAW4

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:33 pm

bluerage12 wrote:
cool but they like it when you post around a little just to show you will stay with them also the want to see somthing speacial boute you.

I'm only 2 posts under the average amount per person
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:05 pm

oh ok.....but still they need somthin speacial,uniqe you have to be somthing they WANT.
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:27 pm

CAW4 wrote:
bluerage12 wrote:

two posts? 10 may be the average number for the unactive members, but the members that i would consider the ones you should "look up" (so to speak) to are santa, gowglitch, wildirishman, myself, and a few others that lurk to much Razz

as for your application.. digital art and animation?! dood, that sounds almost exactly like what i'm getting into.. tell me more about it.. is it a college class? high school? is it for game development? how long have you done it? any pieces you can show me? annndd.. any other stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com
CAW4

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:44 pm

JBuRRkE wrote:
CAW4 wrote:
bluerage12 wrote:

two posts? 10 may be the average number for the unactive members, but the members that i would consider the ones you should "look up" (so to speak) to are santa, gowglitch, wildirishman, myself, and a few others that lurk to much Razz

as for your application.. digital art and animation?! dood, that sounds almost exactly like what i'm getting into.. tell me more about it.. is it a college class? high school? is it for game development? how long have you done it? any pieces you can show me? annndd.. any other stuff Razz

You've had 5 months to get that many posts, and I've had 6 days, and the digital art & animation's a high school class, but I've had some small time experience making simple games, though I might get a game developing tool soon cheers
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:38 pm

lol, just saying you'll need more posts then what you have to be considered to join.. we dont know how dedicated you are, how active you are, and any other things that can be determined by you post count..

thats cool, how old are you?
what kind of simple games?
what developing tool?
give me infofoooffofofoooofof
Back to top Go down
MXScooter

MXScooter

Registration date : 2007-12-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:45 pm

Quote :

it's just a theme to exclude me, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:31 am

MXScooter wrote:
Quote :

it's just a theme to exclude me, isn't it?

lol and by the way if u were wandering who santa was its me.
Back to top Go down
CAW4

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:30 pm

JBuRRkE wrote:
lol, just saying you'll need more posts then what you have to be considered to join.. we dont know how dedicated you are, how active you are, and any other things that can be determined by you post count..

thats cool, how old are you? 1
what kind of simple games? 2
what developing tool? 3
give me infofoooffofofoooofof

1: I'm 14 in one week,
2: I play CoD4, GoW, Hitman Blood Money, CoD3, Halo 3, Army of 2, Rainbow 6 Vegas, and I have but don't play as much Forza, Assassin's Creed, Crackdown, and Just Cause
3: and I don't have it yet but this is what I'm considering buying http://www.fpscreator.com/
Back to top Go down
CAW4

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:41 pm

BTW, if you look at my past, on the last clan forum I was on I got 100 posts in under a month before I got banned for (ironicly) speaking out against the leader's constant banning
And I'm not used to a clan this small, my last one was on 360 and PS3 and had 1000+ members, and the time between posting and getting a reply is much longer here bounce
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:01 pm

well i check like 3 times a day (4 on week days caouse i have computer class) and the site will get bigger (after some advertising) sooner or later. wich fourm were you previsuly on by the way?
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Quote :
but I've had some small time experience making simple games

i meant, explain that.. not what games do you play Razz

and woah, 1000+ members? thats rediculous.. horrific Oo

(btw mx, i was meaning to include you i had just forgotten your name and didnt wanna look it up XD)
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:17 am

JBuRRkE wrote:
Quote :
but I've had some small time experience making simple games

i meant, explain that.. not what games do you play Razz

and woah, 1000+ members? thats rediculous.. horrific Oo

(btw mx, i was meaning to include you i had just forgotten your name and didnt wanna look it up XD)

lol! thats the same thing that happend the last time i excluded you... its not our faoult your name is just hard to remember...
Back to top Go down
CAW4

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:58 pm

bluerage12 wrote:
well i check like 3 times a day (4 on week days caouse i have computer class) and the site will get bigger (after some advertising) sooner or later. wich fourm were you previsuly on by the way?

RFA (Red Faction Army)
It was a cross platform clan, on the 360 and PS3, but there were under 100 360 members, and the leader got really ban-happy Mad
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:28 pm

CAW4 wrote:
bluerage12 wrote:

RFA (Red Faction Army)
It was a cross platform clan, on the 360 and PS3, but there were under 100 360 members, and the leader got really ban-happy Mad

never heard of it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1