Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestrafe mir

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-01

my application Empty
PostSubject: my application   my application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Name:Noah
Where do you live?:Dublin Ohio
Your favorite game style:FPS
Why you want to be in PMS:because ever since u guys made the under tombstone video on utube iv wanted to join not lieing i was only 9 tho and i thought u would say no
What could you do for PMS:i would look for hours on end for glitches and i would be completely commited to watever u say im on almost everyday and i love CoD 4 and H3 they rock
Other types of experience:iv been in MANY MANY MLG clans and iv been in two movie making clan
Any other important things:i have CoD 4 and H3 so i would be able to look for glitches on both games
Ways of contact:email noahmancool@yahoo.com, GT Bestrafe mir, and AIM noahmancool

im only 11 but i know FTF AOTS and he said to put an application then i take a course u guys made in forge then if i complete the course im in so i hope u let me in i REALLY want to be in please PLEASE consider me u guys are awesome
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:50 pm

hey welcome to projectmod.(a little tip:post alot and check up alot on the site)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
MXScooter

MXScooter

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-12-08

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:39 pm

welcome to the forum! hope ya stay active Wink
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:42 pm

definetly....stay active
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
Sponsored content

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my application
Page 1 of 1