Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[denied] armyperson59

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
armyperson59

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-14

[denied] armyperson59 Empty
PostSubject: [denied] armyperson59   [denied] armyperson59 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:28 pm

Name:Jordan
Where do you live?:Texas
Your favorite game style:glitching,modding, shooting
Why you want to be in PMS: I am looking for a place to share and learn new glitches, i am good with glitches and i did superjumps and glitches in halo 2
What could you do for PMS:find glitches, make videos, explore into glitches, if i know one glitch i can figure alot more out
Other types of experience:i modded halo 2 and i was a crazy glitcher in halo 2..all i would do is find superjumps and glitches
Any other important things:i can research tihngs study and find glitches..
Ways of contact:xbox live:Thelastdigit youtube:armyperson59 myspace: www.myspace.com/fatboyontheloose
Back to top Go down
JBuRRkE
The Overlord

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-10-28

[denied] armyperson59 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [denied] armyperson59   [denied] armyperson59 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:56 pm

we'll evaluate, but i suggest that you put more info.. we're only looking for the applications that really stand out

edit:
sorry to say that you have been denied.. we said we wanted amazement out of your app, and we didnt get it from you.. aside from that you havent even logged on since then, or posted anywhere else..

sorry..
Back to top Go down
https://projectmodforum.forumotion.com

[denied] armyperson59
Page 1 of 1