Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[denied]pms application

Go down 
+3
bluerage12
WildIrishman
ghost busters 6
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost busters 6

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-26

[denied]pms application Empty
PostSubject: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:33 pm

Name:Matthew
Where do you live?:new york
Your favorite game style:3rd person shooters and 2nd person shooters
Why you want to be in PMS:i am a very expierienced glitcher i have been doing so ever since the game came out all ive been wanting to do is glitch (so many hours wasted on youtube going through glitch after glitch filtering out the spam and so on)
What could you do for PMS:i have found many glitches on my own such as a few overload glitches and the effects of them so i generally no how everything works
Other types of experience:i dont really have any technical expierience but i have been glitching for about 2 years now
Any other important things:not really
Ways of contact:my email stormrider012@aol.com or cyberguy599@aol.com thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
WildIrishman

WildIrishman

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:16 pm

if i may make a comment it looks better to us when you post more before you apply to show that you can deicate yourself and stay active
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:00 pm

his dead...............
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aboutebluerage/index.htm
STG xCeLTiCx

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Don't you just love it when people do this?
Back to top Go down
chase09

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:59 pm

I think whenever i make an application i will at least get to know everyone first.
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:24 pm

chase09 wrote:
I think whenever i make an application i will at least get to know everyone first.
well let me make a list for you:
MEMBERS OF PROJECTMOD:
jbburke:admin/cool guy
projectmodchamp:admin/founder/filmer/youtube guy/cool guy
wildirishman:member of projectmod/cofounder/best gfx guy lol
mr.twigy 101:ultamate glitcher
SOME FOURM MEMEBERS:
b.luerage12( :santa: ):the awsomist guy here (just kidding lol)/wanna be projectmod member lol
GOWGLITHCERZ:gayestet member jk/wanna be project mod memeber/friend of mine
(this is a short list so im not going to say every one these are just the people most likly to post)

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildIrishman

WildIrishman

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:30 pm

No im sorry jburrke was not a founder ill just edit it for you
Back to top Go down
MXScooter

MXScooter

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:00 pm

what about me, santa? :'( xD
Back to top Go down
Viva La Champ
The Champ
Viva La Champ

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:26 pm

bluerage12 wrote:
chase09 wrote:
MEMBERS OF PROJECTMOD:
SOME FOURM MEMEBERS:
b.luerage12:the awsomist guy here (just kidding lol)/wanna be projectmod member lol
(this is a short list so im not going to say every one these are just the people most likly to post)
meh jb does more than that, he's helped out mentaly, he's edited videos, and uploaded, but youtube is more of my thing like gfx is wild's, and websites are jb's:p Everyone in the crew does everything, or they do something to even out there own part;)
Back to top Go down
http://ProjectModGaming.com
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:09 pm

ProjectModChamp wrote:
bluerage12 wrote:
chase09 wrote:
MEMBERS OF PROJECTMOD:
SOME FOURM MEMEBERS:
b.luerage12:the awsomist guy here (just kidding lol)/wanna be projectmod member lol
meh jb does more than that, he's helped out mentaly, he's edited videos, and uploaded, but youtube is more of my thing like gfx is wild's, and websites are jb's:p Everyone in the crew does everything, or they do something to even out there own part;)
ya i know it was just a short thing that took me bout 30 sec. you know lol! the point is every one does there own thing for the clan,there own tribute of what there good at.and as for what wild sad:sorry did not know that and for what mx scooter said:i was trying to think of your name but just could not get it in my mind but ya mx postes alot to.
Back to top Go down
MXScooter

MXScooter

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:15 pm

...lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
bluerage12

bluerage12

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:16 pm

you sad somthing just as i was saying somthing so an erro occourd and it wouyld not let me post...freaky what r the chances of that well i got to go write a report... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [denied]pms application   [denied]pms application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[denied]pms application
Page 1 of 1